There are many reasons why you should protect your Tesla and below are what we found based on our own research and feedback from Tesla owners.
- Most clients tend to keep their vehicle long term (5 Years+)
- Factory paint is “soft” and can easily be scratched or damaged
- Long lead times on repairs due to limited repair facilities
- Like all vehicles, even if you have same paint code, colour may not match after repainting
- Paint fades relatively quick and loses depth
- Headlights are costly to replace (approx. $1,000/ea)
As a Paint Protection & Performance speed shop, we have solutions to help you combat the issues listed above. Speed Projects Laboratory is factory certified and authorized dealer for all the products we use – XPEL Paint Protection Film, Revivify Self Heal nano coating, CeramicPRO nano coating, and many more.