With the current COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to take time to explain some of the changes happening at Speed Projects Lab and how we are dealing with the outbreak. We are definitely taking this seriously and doing our part as a business to keep our team and clients dropping off their vehicle safe and healthy.
- We will remain open until further notice from government and health officials.
- All team members on site will be in good health conditions.
- We will be limiting bookings to maintain at a low volume and low traffic operation.
- You will be greeted with hand sanitizer or you may use the washroom to wash your hands.
- We will be sanitizing by doing a alcohol wipe down on all high traffic areas every 4 hours of operation (entire front office area, washroom, and all other door handles, switches, knobs, etc..).
- All vehicle interiors (high traffic areas), exterior door handles, and keys will be wipe down with alcohol upon dropping off and being delivered.
- We will be suspending all pick-up and drop-off services. Please arrange for your own ride or we are more than happy to arrange a Cab, Uber, or a car rental for you.
- Unless raining, we will not allow clients to wait inside. In the case it’s raining, clients will be allowed into the front office only which will be sanitized every 4 hours of operation.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are all in this together and we will get through this. Should any appointments need to be rescheduled, please let us know and we will schedule you into the next available time slot that works best for you.
Thank you for your understanding and on behalf of the SPL Team, we wish everyone good health and stay safe.
-Speed Projects Lab