First and foremost, we are writing this post not to encourage speeding or providing a solution to cheat the system. But let’s be honest, sometimes while follow the flow of traffic or enjoying your favourite tune on the radio may catch you off guard on the current speed limits, especially on roads you are not familiar with or have had a recent speed limit change.
According to gov.bc, there are currently Safety Cameras (Speed & Red Light Cameras), at 140 high-risk intersections in Vancouver & the Lower Mainland, operating 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. 35 of these intersections have automatic speed ticketing cameras (list here), meaning if you are over the speed limit when you run through these intersection, be prepared to receive a letter from ICBC in the mail shortly after for $199 a pop, minimum. If the route is part of your daily commute and you are unaware there is a new Safety Camera in place, things can add up relatively quickly.
(Zoom out/drag to see other intersections with Safety Cameras in place)
If you are a driver that does not constantly check your speed while you drive, can easily get carried away with following the flow of traffic, or the tune that’s playing in your vehicle. We have a device that can help remind you what’s ahead.
Radenso Pro M
Radenso says the Pro M is the “Quietest Radar Detector”. The compact size and false alert filtering abilities make the Pro M feel invisible when there is nothing to worry about but know when to alert when a threat is detected. The extreme range provides plenty of time for you to adjust to legal speed limits.
AutoCity Mode for hands-free silence
Using the Pro M in auto-city mode provides you with the quietest experience out of the box, but it gets even better over time. A Radenso proprietary technology, AutoCity mode automatically mutes all X and K band signals under your desired speed. This means no more false alerts while stuck in traffic, or in parking lots. Even better, the Radenso Pro M will automatically adjust sensitivity on the fly to give you the ideal blend of sensitivity and performance. No more pressing buttons to change your detector between city and highway mode – the Pro M does it all automatically.
Radenso Pro M’s built in GPS technology, you have the ability to lockout known false alert areas that set off your detector, so future trips do not alert you for the same reason. Low speed GPS auto-muting also helps silence alerts when you aren’t going above the speed limit.
Radenso Pro M filters out what others can’t
Hondas. Acuras. Mercedes. Fords. These brands all use radar based blind spot monitoring (BSM) systems; these systems constantly set off other brands’ radar detectors. By using world-class hardware and sophisticated signal analysis technologies that originated in the military, Radenso have done what others said was impossible. The Radenso Pro M and Radenso RC M are the only radar detectors in the world that can filter out BSM systems from Honda, Acura, Mercedes, and Ford. Which is really important – we’re guessing you pass a few of those cars on your daily drive.
Radenso Pro M Features
• Extreme Radar Detection Range
• MultaRadar Detection (MRCD, MRCT)
• Laser Detection
• GPS lockouts for stationary false alerts
• Red Light & Speed Camera alerts
• Low Speed GPS auto-muting (automatically mutes based on speed)
• Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) false alert filtering
• Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) false filter for traffic sensors
• Voice alerts with 260 different messages
• Amber OLED display
• Updatable firmware and camera database with free lifetime updates
• Stealth to radar detector detectors (VG2 / Spectre Elite)
• Display Modes: Bright, Dim, Smart Dark (dim dot scrolls across the display until an alert), Dark (display is dark until an alert)
• 1 year manufacturer warranty
• US telephone and email support
Radenso Pro M Specs
• Selectable Radar Bands (X, K, Ka, MRCD, MRCT, Gatso)
• Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) equipped antenna
• Selectable Ka POP radar band
• Multiple Threat Display (up to 3 signals)
• Three modes (AutoCity, Highway, City modes)
• Mini-USB port for firmware and database updates
Pro M: Length 3 5-8 in, Width 2 3/8 in, Height 1.0 in
Radenso Pro M information from Radenso.com
Interested in getting a Radenso Pro M unit?
We have them in stocked at the Lab, feel free to to inquire with us on picking up a unit. You can call us at 604.370.3218 or fill out the Contact Form.